[OT] My Other DD VW Car - not really ot

Quoting Spewey <spewey@comcast.net>:

> T Berk wrote:
>

> > Yeah, I saw that. I'm thinking Audi 3A two liter and be happy.
>
> 2l does not make for a good bulli moto.  The reason the wasserboxer
> works is low-end torque and no amount of displacement can replace it.
> It weighs a lot.  Unless you're gonna put a Chevy in it...

I am not sure I understand what you are saying here, Spewey...  If I did
understand it, let me say that I have driven a 3A powered Vanagon Westy at 95
plus, and we had more power available.  It was a test drive after finishing
install, so it was not quite 'tidy' and ready for speed trials.  The biggest
expense here is getting the proper bracketry and whatnot for the install, but
it can be done...

David Utley
Cable Volkswagen
405-470-3129