[OT] My Other DD VW Car - not really ot

T Berk wrote:

> Yep. I got a Saab 900 Turbo in the driveway now. Sadly it is behind the
> Roc, the BiTurbo, and the Wabbit in terms of getting any lovin any time
> soon.

No, not a 900 or a 9-5.  A Ninety-five.  Capice?
http://www.saabklubben.com/arkiv/95/95.shtml
I'll Bi-turbo you, why you little...

> Hey, I did the narcolepsy (sp) thing one night on the way to get some
> chocolate cake (long story involving... never mind) and I killed a Honda
> sedan parked at the curb. It never drove again, I BENT it. The Fox,
> minus one headlight, drove home that same night, after I pulled the
> fender off the tire.

You have already earned my respect by using Mozilla Thunderbird.
More is unnecessary.  But party on, mon ami.

> Oh No! What an ugly car. They should give it to me, I'll put the owner
> out of his misery.  8])

Please, own it for a decade and then tell us.  I went looking for the
Vanagon S and that happened to show up 5/5/04.  Co-inky-dink!

> Yeah, I saw that. I'm thinking Audi 3A two liter and be happy.

2l does not make for a good bulli moto.  The reason the wasserboxer
works is low-end torque and no amount of displacement can replace it.
It weighs a lot.  Unless you're gonna put a Chevy in it...

>> That or a 911 six.  Neither way is cheap.
>

> This is true.

Ah yep.

http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~ingraham/animaniacs/animaniacs.html

> (Couldn't emulate Elmer's laugh over the Internet.)
>
> TBerk

You rock.