[OT] My Other DD VW Car - not really ot

I have a brown metallic Rabbit in the backyard waiting some tlc, but I'd
rather have something I could haul stuff in as a DD but still retain
some cool points (offset by the utility factor).

On the short list are a:

- two door Fox wagon

- Vanagon, water cooled (w/ an inline 4 motor 'upgrade' at some point).

I haven't lived with either of these models for extended periods but I'd
like to keep the Roc out of the danger zone of every day driving as much
as possible, I know, I know it was meant to be driven.

I've really been jonesing on a square cut VW bus, kind of like it's the
same era, styling as the Rocs; not all melty jellybean like the A3
Jettas & EuroVans etc or Vintage like the splitty buses.

TBerk