[OT] My Other DD VW Car - not really ot - II

Spewey wrote:

> T Berk wrote:
>
>> On the short list are a:
>>
>> - two door Fox wagon
>

> Ah, the lowly Fox.  VW's red-headed B'zilian stepchild.  Although the
> idea of a 2-door wagon is very cool and only an early Saab 95 does it
> better, these cars were made from stapled-together cat food cans.  They
> fall apart.  You don't want that.  Hey, look, Member Banned:
> <http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/article_803.shtml >

Note the following quote from the owner; Back on topic-

Q: What would you do to the car if money were no object?

A: I'd chop the top about 4? and tilt the windshield back to the same
angle of a Scirocco. I'd maybe add a full length sliding ragtop, dual
round headlights, and a 1.8T with quattro - nothing much.

See? Everything is related.

TBerk