Re: Need your advise here!

Well I thought about changing it myself, but I'm not equiped
to do it, and second if I have done it by a garage, if he is
telling me that this is really the problem and still having
the problem after I can go back and tell him the problem still
there. But he must know what he's telling me, so the chances
are that the clutch is finished.

Question here! How could I know myself if the clutch is finished?
Any test I could do myself, because I don't feel any slippy
clutch when I shift... Must be hard to tell me how to check that
I guess!!!

Joel
87 16v