Re: Need your advise here!

I went to the garage last saturday since I had to go
on taschereau this last weekend... and he (Michel the garage guy)
didn't find any problem with my transmission, he only
loose a bit my clutch cable because he says that was too
tied, but all he could say is that everything is fine, and
brand new on my car (he notice that I really take care of it)
but he is sure there is no problem with the transmission!

No tranny oil missing or fluid leaks near your inner CV joints at the
diff casing, rear motor mount correct (all mount are new), shift
linkage NOT loose, so nothing he could tell, I suggest him to make
a test drive so he could notice to problem by himself, but he didn't
wanna to do any driving test... Told me that kind of problem could
be long and waste of time for him.

The problem is getting worse now, the shifting getting more
stiff and hard to do, in 2nd, 3rd & 5th. That really scare me now!

I'll try to go to Mafra a.s.a.p to have another opinion here,
but how could someone tell me that there is no problem with the
transmission without testing?

Is any other things I could check. And if it's the transmission,
how much will it cost to fix/change it? I hope that there is
another solution then thinking like the garage guy told me!
(Wait until it breaks and then we find the problem easily!)

Thank for helping me,

Joel

PS: BTW, I notice that the tranny oil is dark! Is this a problem?
I'm used to change my motor oil every 3000km with Agip oil and it
enough clear when I change it. I know that the tranny oil haven't to
be change frequently, but if it is dark, that mean too old?