Re: Need your advise here!

Joel Leclerc a écrit :

> No tranny oil missing or fluid leaks near your inner CV joints at the
> diff casing, rear motor mount correct (all mount are new), shift
> linkage NOT loose, so nothing he could tell, I suggest him to make
> a test drive so he could notice to problem by himself, but he didn't
> wanna to do any driving test... Told me that kind of problem could
> be long and waste of time for him.

  What?

  Maybe he got turned off by my last stumbling engine problem.

  Another mechanic, Jacquot, spent many hours tuning the engine (superb
job), but Michel was upset that it took so long, and that they had many
other "ordinary" customers, while he has very few Scirocco customers.

  On the other hand, Jacquot is the one who discovered the source of a
clunking noise: loose torsion bar nuts. He found it while test driving
the car to fine tune the engine.

  Opening up the transmission could be an expensive proposition also.

  I must talk to Michel when I get back to Montreal.