Re: Need your advise here!

Well let me know when you back to montreal ;) We can meet..

The problem is getting bizarre since he adjusted the clutch cable,
The gear don't go easy I had to push hard sometime, specialy
in 2nd gear. I also notice that when I push the clutch a little
bit longer before shifting, it come more easy to shift. Anything
related to the presure plate or clutch problem? And I don't know
if anyone already tryed to shift without clutching! But when I do
it I have no problem to shift (just have to shift at the right time
and RPM), can this help to found the problem!?

thanks,

Joel