Re: Need your advise here!

Addressed to: Joel Leclerc <deejay@info.polymtl.ca>
              scirocco <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>

** Reply to note from Joel Leclerc <deejay@info.polymtl.ca> Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:50:57 -0400
> TO ALL: Anyone near montreal (canada) knows a good garage that I could
> thrust? Since I moved lately I'm a bit far from my garage that I usualy
> go!

  I am in Greenfield Park. I used to have work made at Chambly Automobiles,
but they recently got absorbed by Park Avenue VW/Audi. So now I go to B.T.
Auto on Taschereau, next to Charles-Lemoyne hospital. They are a long time
independent VW garage. They do air and water cooled, have a couple of dune
buggies being built, a couple of Karmann Ghias for sale, seem to be very
busy. They seem to have more business than they can handle.

  They solved a couple of bad problems for me, one of them a bad stumble of
the cold engine, the other a clunk and rattle when I accelerated, braked, or
hit a bump. They are *not* expensive.

  Most of the time, they have a Beetle limousine parked in front of the
garage. And a payloader (?!?)

  They may not have polished floors, but they know their VWs.

        Jean-Claude
        84 8v