Re: Montreal area listers [WAS:Need your advise here!]

Joel Leclerc wrote:

> Hopefully it is only the motor mount like you say... thanks for your
> theory ;) It's really appreciate!
>
> TO ALL: Anyone near montreal (canada) knows a good garage that I could
> thrust? Since I moved lately I'm a bit far from my garage that I
> usualy go!
>
> Joel

where do you live? i'm in pierrefonds on the west-island.
the only person i would ever trust with my car is my friend who works out of his
driveway (also in pierrefonds), i haven't been to any garages that seem to know
what they're doing. You could try CAMO that is next to RMR Autosport in st-laurent
or TRAC on laurentide in laval, they're probably good, but i've never done service
at either. There's also GTA perf. on the south shore that does after-market stuff.

Just don't go to Fairview volks, they don't have a clue.. total botch!. I went to
Arbour volks recently and the guy at the parts counter actually knew what i was
talking about.. i was impressed. I think all the other dealers could probably be
trusted too.

any other montrealers going to waterfest? i'm going in my 85 rocco on friday as
well as Paul Maione (a.k.a. the Burnt Kid)  in his rocco, some other friends in a
vr6 converted golf and maybe some other guy in a rocco.

..by the way there's a rocco in the Gazette for parts (200$)

-nigel.
86 Scirocco
85 Scirocco
http://scirocco.psycode.com/