Need your advise here!

Hi dudes,

Since a week I have a strange problem when I shift in 3rd gear,
it makes a strange noise just like if I didn't push the clutch
enough (but I do!).. this happen also in other gear but less.
And sometime when I go reverse it sounds like a "clonk!!" noise
when I release the clutch.
I also hear a strange noise when I'm in neutral and I don't push
the clutch. But as soon I push back the clutch it stop!
The sounds come near the clutch cable is attach to, Tranny/Transaxle?

What could it be? And what I should do, fix it or change it?
How much it cost in CAN funds? Could I wait until it gets worse,
Or better to change/fix it now!?

Well, that scare me a bit, so I need some advise here!

thanks,

Joel