RE: Euro Cam

> Anyone actually have this installed in their car?  If so please let me
know
> what you think.. Scott Williams was helpful with some advice, but want
> to hear someones experience.  Also, if anyone put the Autotech 16v
> sport cam set in on a basically stoct 1.8.  Again, hands on expeirence.

Hello!

I've got the regular Scirocco 8v euro cam.  It's ok, but I'd prefer a racing
cam of some sort...at least the ottinger cam in my old 16v ruled!  I haven't
driven an 8v with a racing cam however, so maybe I already have a bad-ass
cam and just don't know it!  Because by all the gods this car is slow
compared to my old 16v and a friends porsche 911 turbo!

All the best,
-Norm