Re: Video-tape - was :Re: Finally Got My Mats

At 03:36 PM 4/13/99 , you wrote:
>Yeah, well I've HEARD about this video, but it's now going on 2 years that
>you haven't sent me jack shit.  Until you produce this legendary tape, I'm
>slotting your footage in at the end as background for the credits... sort
>of like the blooper reels they show at the end of some sitcoms/movies..
>LOL! :)

Oh yeah, sure whatever, 2 years. Uh huh.  'Specially cause I haven't owned
my car for 2 years yet.. and uh, cause I only made the video like 9 months
ago.  But I'll give you a 5.5 for creativity cause you're funny.

>Shawn made a good point - some people are going to have more than 5 or even
>7 or 10 minutes of worthwhile footage.  And some people are only going to
>have a couple minutes.  Which is why I don't really want to set limits...
>I'll just have people send me everything they've got, and then we'll go
>through it together, on an individual basis, and decide how to edit it.  To
>tell you the truth, I'm more concerned about quality than equality....

True... you're right.  Who the fuck wants to look at Meze's shitbox for
more than 30 seconds anyway?!  Good point, Riley-- you saved us all from
the hell of looking at his car.

:)