Re: SCIROCCO.ORG STICKERS

>Hey I am new what do these stickers look like???

-Is it Daphne or Michael?
Either way,
They are really cool stickers for all of our beloved sciroccos.
They were supplied free of charge by one of the list vendors whom we love:

Mike Potterman of Califonia at Vitual World  www.parts4vws.com   feel free
to email him at kmpotter@ix.netcom.com  or call him at 714-663-2434 and talk
to him about them.  I'm not for one to put stickers on my car, but these are
going on.

The other beloved list vendor is Mark at Adirondack Auto in Saratoga, NY:
www.germanautoparts.com  or 518-882-6534.

Since you're new, I feel you will grow to like these 2 vendors because of
the fantastic deals and prices they have.  Keep their information for future
reference.  Either for yourself or some other list member.

Peace
Rich Z
88 16V NYC