Re: Video-tape - was :Re: Finally Got My Mats

>>I dunno, you guys tell me... I volunteered to do it a couple years ago
because I have a ton of editing gear and can handle any format except
VHS-C, and because I'm really interested in seeing this tape happen.  This
is about the third time this subject has come up, and every time it gets
discussed people get all excited about it but don't send in any tapes.
So...<<

Well, last time we discussed it, I did indeed go out and make a tape of my
car which I still have sitting on my shelf.  Now that car is totaled and
in pieces in my garage. So I want to make a tape of my new car, but.....if
you think we should wait to make these tapes when we meet at the upcoming
shows, well than i guess that would work too.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.