Re: Video-tape - was :Re: Finally Got My Mats

At 5:49 pm -0400 12/4/99, Rich Deede wrote:
>Well, last time we discussed it, I did indeed go out and make a tape of my
>car which I still have sitting on my shelf.  Now that car is totaled and
>in pieces in my garage. So I want to make a tape of my new car, but.....if
>you think we should wait to make these tapes when we meet at the upcoming
>shows, well than i guess that would work too.

Yeah, Rich you were the only one last year who made any effort at putting
together footage :)  So you get your car(s) featured prominently in the
final edit :)

Brunberg, you know the music on my website that you hated so much?  The
hokey midi versions of Sledgehammer and Just a Gigolo?  That'll be the
soundtrack to YOUR tape, asshole... ;)

As far as length of tape per car, I haven't really thought about it yet.
VHS tapes are 120 minutes, right?  I figure 5-7 minutes per car plus all
the show footage will fill a tape up, but we'll have to see how it goes...
Just film as much as you can, and we'll figure out how to edit it down to
size on a per car basis...