Re: Video-tape - was :Re: Finally Got My Mats

At 10:22 PM 4/12/99 , Riley McDowall wrote:
>Yeah, Rich you were the only one last year who made any effort at putting
>together footage :)  So you get your car(s) featured prominently in the
>final edit :)

Excuse me?! I spent 8 hours dragging 2 friends up and down the highway to
get the perfect shot of my car, and edited a 5 minute video together
complete with matching soundtrack.  I get featured footage, too,
McDowall... or I'll send you some nasty tapes like Jay said to. :)

>Brunberg, you know the music on my website that you hated so much?  The
>hokey midi versions of Sledgehammer and Just a Gigolo?  That'll be the
>soundtrack to YOUR tape, asshole... ;)

LOL. :)

>As far as length of tape per car, I haven't really thought about it yet.
>VHS tapes are 120 minutes, right?  I figure 5-7 minutes per car plus all
>the show footage will fill a tape up, but we'll have to see how it goes...
>Just film as much as you can, and we'll figure out how to edit it down to
>size on a per car basis...

I'd recommend 3-5 minutes.  My video is 5, and it's pushing the limit; by
the time it's over, you want it to be. :)

Jason