Roc owner gripe

While looking for a space in the school parking lot today, I happened to
notice a really nice 85-ish roc pulling out.  I thought it appropriate to
fill that space with another roc so I was going to give the guy the
standard "hey, nice car" greeting.  But the guy pulls out and doesn't even
give me a friendly VW owner wave! He just gave me a dirty look and floated
off!  What a prick!  I thought Scirocco owners were supposed to love one
and other?!?!

--
Thank you very little.

Matt Loggans