Re: 200hp goal...pt2

>	If I'm not mistaken, the intake runners are a direct line of fuel into
>the injectors, right?  Does this system completely bypass the existing

The 50mm runners he's talking about are the ones you find in the euro
intake manifold.  The 4 tubes you see on top of your engine are 'runners'.
BTW this manifold is impossible to find unless you have connections in
europe.

>fuel injection system, or what?  Oh yeah, and there's that "Extrude
>Hone" polish business again.  I recall Meze talking about that too...I

Extrude Hone is a process that ports out passages in intake/exaust
manifolds by forcing an abrasive sludge through them.  Works pretty good
from what I've heard...

>	If one were to go with the intake runners, would the fuel enrichment
>module still be needed, or even be compatible?

With a replacement ignition, you may as well throw that p-module in the
garbage 'cuz it won't work with anything but CIS-E!  You won't need it
anyway because you can tell it to run on any mixture you want, which is
handy....:)

hth!