Re: 200hp goal...pt2

> How about 50mm intake runners with Extrude hone polish?  Recurved
> distributor?  Haltech injection sytem?  MSD ignition?  Just a few
> thoughts.

	Whoa, Scottie!  Let's try that one in English!

	If I'm not mistaken, the intake runners are a direct line of fuel into
the injectors, right?  Does this system completely bypass the existing
fuel injection system, or what?  Oh yeah, and there's that "Extrude
Hone" polish business again.  I recall Meze talking about that too...I
thought that that was a process for the exhaust?  Arrrrgh.  I thought
that I was starting to get the hang of this stuff...

	Haltech injection system.  I recall hearing that name being bantied
about as well.  Isn't that a programmable injection system?  I s'pose
that one would use the injection system in conjunction with the runners,
no?

	If one were to go with the intake runners, would the fuel enrichment
module still be needed, or even be compatible?

	And would I want to big up the injection system before everything
else?  If my existing system is sufficient until 170hp, I'd imagine I'd
be safe for awhile yet.  Thanks for the answers and for giving me 7 new
questions in 4 small paragraphs :)

jason
the mad bastard