Re: the 411

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997 21:15:35 -0800 Jason Brunberg <stoopid@idirect.com>
writes:
>Let's just understand each other here, pal.  I have every idea for my
>car stashed up inside my cranium already.  If you happen to puke out
>your mods first, then it's probably got something to do with all the
>plate techtonics under your feet or something.  So, I already had the
>idea for a different rear wiper....I just hadn't decided yet which one I
>would do.

Ahah!! So, this becomes a race for the rights of the "Neener-neener"??

>Well, I'll have you know that I took the Corrado leather's outta my car
>and replaced the driver's side with a cloth A2 Golf seat, and now my
>head is against the ceiling, with the seat tilted all the way back, and
>the damn shifter is outta my reach!!!  howzat for unique?  Damn theives
>are just going to look and laff when they see my car!

Why did you do that?? See, I already did that with my Recaros from the 91
GTi. I got sick of my head in the roof routine so I swapped the Corrado
seats out of my GLi into my Scirocco. It makes life. I couldn't move my
seat back any further because of the roll bar, so the only other option,
barring welding a new seat frame was to use the right seat for the job.

>> (especially that "Bastard"!)
>
>And if you are going to refer to me, please do so with my given name,
>"mad bastard".  (notice non-capitals for that unique, seemingly
>uneducated yet smashingly intelligent way)  :P Thbbbbt!
>
>jason
>the mad bastard

Ah! My most humble apology for missing the "mad". I fully intended to add
that, I just got ahead of myself. No insult intended either.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and