Re: scirocco question " green button"

> green button that for the life of
>me, I can't figure out what it does.
>Rich-16valve(still garaged)-Black

If it is in the console it should be the fog light switch. It could be a
"City Light" switch if you have Euro Big Lights. It could be a tail fog
too.
I have a switch under my dash to turn on and off my stereo power amp.
Look for some sign of aftermarket junk and I bet you will find out what it
did
or does. Please tell me it is not the lighter with the green ring in the
lower
part of the dash.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"