Re: 2 unrelated questions

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997 22:32:02 -0700 rabeys@cadvision.com (Sean Rabey)
writes:

>No no no, can't take credit for somethin thats been done a zillion times
on
>euro GTI's.  I don't think i've seen a golf in anyone of those UK mags,
that
>doesn't have a lay flat rear wiper.  Sorry to trash ya, all good
sarcastic
>fun.  That what its all about right.
>
>                                        Owen
>                                        87 16V

Yes, yes, yes my good fellow. You said it yourself, "on a GTi".
This my friend is not on a GTi, but rather, a Scirocco GTi!
"Ahh", you say.......

heh!! You cant spritz on my parade!  : )

So, has anybody done this on a Scirocco yet??

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and