the 411

> Just a thought, then you all will want to be like me and have a flat
> wiper too...  :-D

	Let's just understand each other here, pal.  I have every idea for my
car stashed up inside my cranium already.  If you happen to puke out
your mods first, then it's probably got something to do with all the
plate techtonics under your feet or something.  So, I already had the
idea for a different rear wiper....I just hadn't decided yet which one I
would do.

	Well, I'll have you know that I took the Corrado leather's outta my car
and replaced the driver's side with a cloth A2 Golf seat, and now my
head is against the ceiling, with the seat tilted all the way back, and
the damn shifter is outta my reach!!!  howzat for unique?  Damn theives
are just going to look and laff when they see my car!

> (especially that "Bastard"!)

	And if you are going to refer to me, please do so with my given name,
"mad bastard".  (notice non-capitals for that unique, seemingly
uneducated yet smashingly intelligent way)  :P Thbbbbt!

jason
the mad bastard