List dead?

  You are not picking at Canadians, you are picking at "Customs"
  I flew to Dallas last week. I tried not to chuckle too hard, when I
had to take off my shoes at US Customs, as if I was entering a Mosque
... Someone somewhere must be laughing real hard at the irony.
  And yes, I did not go there for work, but for training.
  Oh well ...
  Scirocco content? It is snowing now. I will have to wait for a lull to
drive the Roc about 1 km to its winter quarters, I want the road to be
dry so I do not pick up salt on my way.
  If the slow does not slack up, I'll have to use AAA and get it taken
there on a flatbed ...

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v (Stranded but not Salted)

Chris Bennett a ?crit :