List dead?

Well we could start picking on the Canadians.  That usually brings out the
liveliness in us all.  (J/K)

I stopped saying things like the "w" word to Canadian Customs.  "Work" is
the worst possible thing to say other than "I am coming up to steal jobs
from the locals."  (That's always been a joke since the one customs guy
started yelling at me telling me that every time I come up there I was
stealing jobs.)

What is your business in Canada Sir?

I am here to provide training and provide a warranty inspection...  Customer
XYZ paid for my services and I am here under the NAFTA agreement.

No Ma'am/Sir I am not transporting goods they are already here and a
Canadian Electrian has already installed it all.  I am just here to check it
out and leave  Just a couple hours.

No Ma'am/Sir I do not know why there isn't someone in Canada that can do
this.  I am a factory rep simply here to inspect.  No I do not know why my
company doesn't have a Canadian Technician.  If you would like the number to
my personnel dept they may have the answers to those questions.

Yes I have been in custody once.  I wasn't exactly arrested I turned myself
in to the US Marshals.  What did I do?  Well it's a long story but basically
I had a broken taillight.  Oh you have all day... well it was like this
see...  (two hours later)  ...the judge immediately dismissed it.  That's no
kidding.  I really did have to turn myself into the US Marshals over a
broken tailllight.  I spent hours alone in a cell with convicted felons
wearing my Navy Dress Blue Uniform--the Cracker Jack uniform.  There was a
steal toilet in the center of the room and I had 13 buttons to undo to take
a leak.  My ass was clenched so tight Moses couldn't have parted my
cheeks.
All kidding aside I am not picking on Canada (again) I need someplace to go
where they won't throw rocks at me.

:)

Wake up people.