No Scirocco for US

  It would be OK if the other comments by that VW mouthpiece were on the
button.
  They want to bring back the Phaeton and then in DIESEL?
  Hopefully VW Canada will see things differently.
  We had the Slegato way back then, and now we have the City Golf and
Jetta, low cost entry level models not available in the US.  The City
models are so popular that they revamped them this year.

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v (shivering in the cold but soon to go in)

Joe Mair a ?crit :