List dead?

Humm, so you were in the country, and my email went dead...

Very suspicious...

Bwahahaha, actually my ISP, a big phone company here, migrated to new
servers, POP SMTP, SSL, etc so I had to reconfigure some parameters.

NAFTA was supposed to get people and things across the border with less
hassles, but give it to the governement, why make it simple...

Marc