List dead?

It is so much fun to have to go through these TSA screenings, especially
when the people in front of you must have been living under a rock for the
last 6 years and they have there carry on packed full of crap they can't
bring on a plane, and have all sorts of liquids in large containers and no
baggies.  Then they get all pissed off and wondering why they are being
"singled out".  I saw this a few times in Oct when my wife and I were in
the Bangor (ME) and Philly airports.  Amazing. On bright side, you can fly
to Germany, and walk right into the country.  They stamp your passport and
MAY ask if the visit is business or holiday.  On the way out, customs once
again stamps your passport, no questions- you could have half the country
packed into your luggage and they aren't concerned.  The security checks
consist of putting your carry on items through the x ray machine, no shoe
removal, and if there is something in your carry on that looks odd on the
screen, which has happened to me twice, they asked what it was, I told them
and they were "ok, have a nice trip."  Without even verifying what I said
the item was, actually was.  Then you get back to the US and have at least
an hour to go through customs and TSA.  They could really learn a thing or
two from the Europeans in this area.

Scirocco content: Has anyone seen the new Revell 1:18 Scirocco die casts
yet?  They should be available for sale in the US in December.  Don't know
what I am talking about?  Check this out:
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0095P?FVSEARCH=scirocco&search=Go

John

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.