List traffic?/ winter thoughts

On Nov 21, 2007 2:37 AM, Mtl-Marc

> Funny, I was thinking the same about a "Mk1 Mark-like road trip" when I
> wrote the email...

It's been a while since I've had a chance to go on one of those...
Look for the road trip madness to continue in the spring after the
mTDI Caddy gets finished (not much progress to report lately - I've
been practicing my TIG welding though!).  Awesome fuel mileage, towing
capacity, plus a whole truck bed to fill - it's enough to make me hard
just thinking about it...  :D  West coast here I come!

Have a fun & safe trip Marc!

So Marc G., are you going to try to complete that last 170 mile
stretch in Alaska that your lack of (recommended!) winter tires/chains
prevented you from last time around?

Later,

Mark - Jones'n for das road...
75