List traffic?/ winter thoughts

Mtl-Marc wrote:
> Other than the transmission, I have more MK1 parts
> to pickup as well, including a hatch, and my proposed
> route would be as follow, maybee not in that order.
> Mashantucket CT, Arlington VA, Frederick MD, Marshalls
> Creek PA. With any luck, I might meet some listers too!

Damn, that sounds like a Mk1 Mark-like road trip! Pillage the states for VW
parts and scurry back across the border. Good to see that all us Marc/ks are
putting on the miles.

I'm planning a "little" trip for the spring myself! ;-) More to come....

-Marc

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW GTI Pickup Truck