List traffic?/ winter thoughts

I've been to Marshall's Creek many times...it's an hour or so from me.  I'd
gladly shoot out to meet you for lunch, but I'm having a minor knee
procedure on the 1st, so I'll be stuck at home.  Drop me a line if you pass
through my area.  I'll have a beer waiting.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mtl-Marc" <marc_scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 2:09 PM
Subject: RE: List traffic?/ winter thoughts

Yup, we're here.

Scirocco content: I am driving south Nov 30th, Dec 1st and 2nd for a fun
getaway trip. Mainly to visit Dan, and pickup my rebuilt transmission. From
the pictures I got, the thing is so clean, I might get a clear glass, and
use it as a coffee table. :-P

Other than the transmission, I have more MK1 parts to pickup as well,
including a hatch, and my proposed route would be as follow, maybee not in
that order.
Mashantucket CT, Arlington VA, Frederick MD, Marshalls Creek PA.

With any luck, I might meet some listers too!

Marc