List traffic?/ winter thoughts

Yup, we're here.

Scirocco content: I am driving south Nov 30th, Dec 1st and 2nd for a fun
getaway trip. Mainly to visit Dan, and pickup my rebuilt transmission. From
the pictures I got, the thing is so clean, I might get a clear glass, and
use it as a coffee table. :-P

Other than the transmission, I have more MK1 parts to pickup as well,
including a hatch, and my proposed route would be as follow, maybee not in
that order.
Mashantucket CT, Arlington VA, Frederick MD, Marshalls Creek PA.

With any luck, I might meet some listers too!

Marc