List traffic?/ winter thoughts

Yes, the list is rather slow.  Can't recall the last time I didn't recieve
list mail for more than a day, barring server problems.

My 78 will most likely remain in the garage this winter.  I think I
started it a couple of months ago.  Needs a smog check too, which is
another reason it hasn't come out for a while.

Last week, my very good friend gave me a polo shirt for my birthday.  He
had my 78 embroidered on to it!  He found pictures on the internet and had
my wife take a picture of my MSW wheels (saw blades).  He worked with the
embroiderer and figured out all the stich patterns/textures.  One of the
cool things is he had her put in the 12 angled spokes of the MSW wheels.
It's very subtle, but if you look closely you can see it.  VERY COOL!  The
image is about 3 inches long on the front left side of the shirt.  He
thought I had yellow inner lights for some reason. so the image has those.
 Actually give the front end some contrast.

Oh and we haven't slid into the ocean yet (SF Bay Area).

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
95 Passat GLX