List traffic?/ winter thoughts

Okay, I switched over to gmail recently, and I'm getting like two list
messages a day. Traffic had been down, but holy crap, did you guys all
get lives all of a sudden, or is some of it getting lost in
cyberspace? Don't tell me everyone's n Vortex, because I sure don't
see a lot of you there either, and I know the list server has been
acting up for a few of those days, but hello????

Scirocco content: I'm still doing odd wiring jobs on my 79, mainly
rerouting and cleaning up, and I've swapped out my red interior for
the original tan. I'm waiting for the snow to stop/rain to wash the
roads up North and then I'll drop the MkI up there for it's restless
winter sleep. Hoping to pick up some Nokians for the winterbeater
daily soon, and it got an oil change yesterday. Only needed the
grinder for one bolt to do that job, yay. I have a love/hate thing
going with the skid plate, but once snow flies here, it'll be all
love. The plastic belly pan is useless in any serious winter deposits.
And that will leave her royal miserableness (my 16V, the silver
headache) for me to tinker with all winter long, she needs motor
mounts and some linkage adjustment so she once again can find first
gear. And of course the daughter's Cabby will need some love no doubt.
Having Klaus elsewhere will be tough, but it should free me up to get
to some of the other jobs around here. Or maybe the winter up North
won't clear up and he'll stay here for me to tinker with. Time will
tell.

So, anybody out there?
Cathy