List traffic?/ winter thoughts

Ahhh, winter plans.

Well, I'm still chasing down a steering wiggle, and now I've got a slow
leak in the front d/s tire.  What a pain in the arse.  I'm planning on
spending Black Friday down in Delaware at my brother's place, replacing
the gas tank, rear suspension and brake lines on his 83 Rabbit.  I think
we might need to pick up some Kerosene for the heater.  It's dipping
into the 30s around here at night (finally).

So, if we make good progress, I might do a little digging into the
Scirocco's steering woes.  I swapped the ground line for a heavier duty
line, and I'd like to swap the positive and starter leads as well, while
I'm at it.  Also, the speedo gear needs to be replaced, since I still
have not done that post-tranny swap.  Steering is my number one priority
as it is preventing me from enjoying the Scirocco to the fullest.

I'm still considering getting rid of the BBS wheels.  For some reason,
they're not really blowing my mind right now, and I think I want a set
of steels for the winter, regardless.  If nothing else, they clean up
pretty easily for the winter months.  We'll see.

On a side note, to Cathy: I was sending off the letter to you for some
more .org stickers and realized that I was sending US$.  Do you want/can
you use them or should I send you a check or something?  Thanks!

Joe