Possible buying a MKI......maybe looking for a really nice one.

Looks like I'm sticking with my MKII for now.  The car I had planned on
buying was rustier than I thought.  A San Diego car that was repainted 10
years ago, it has rust bubble here and there under the paint.  Frustrating.

The good news is that if I keep the 88, I'll get some Bilsteins, a steering
wheel and a few other goodies for it.