Beacon Rocc: scirocco.org PNW cruise Cincy weekend?

What would be pretty cool if we were really into it is that place I went to
back in November.  Black Crater something...  It was kind of in the middle
of the state... I know it's a big damn state.  I don't remember.  I just got
home from a flight up north so the brain is MUSH.  The plane was full of
some girls soccer team.  They were all maybe 13 and would not SHUT UP.  That
was some mind numbing shit I tell you.

I have girls.  God help me.

Chris.