Beacon Rocc: scirocco.org PNW cruise Cincy weekend?

Sean Whalen wrote:
> That drive is awesome; the only bummer is that you can see it better from
> the Oregon side.  They're both beautiful, but I've always thought the
> Washington side (past Camas anyway)  was just a little prettier.
>
> Name the time and the rendezvous point and I'm down like a CL working girl.

One more nice thing about driving the Oregon side is that I-84 is a
divided 4-lane, whereas SR-14 across the river is two-lane with few
passing lanes (actually, none eastbound between Camas and Hood River, 3
westbound). 14 can be quite congested on weekends, and passing is a pain
(well, if you drive conservatively like me, anyway!).  But weekdays (and
nights, if you've got good headlamps) are a blast with the combo of
straightaways and twisties.  84 is more of an Autobahn experience... and
apparently, this guy <http://www.katu.com/news/3637156.html> thought he
was on the Bahn!

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L