Beacon Rocc: scirocco.org PNW cruise Cincy weekend?

Chris Bennett wrote:
> There used to be a NW Scirocco list about 2001 or so. I remember they
>  did a helluva cruise one year I think across the hood canal bridge?
> It was a big loop forget the route. Well if it turns out my place is
> somewhat central to everything...(Tacoma) I live on an old farm.
> There's a good amount of room. Maybe we can grill dogs or something
> and shoot the shit.
>
> Just an idea.
>
> Chris

All those I-5 highway miles from Tac to PDX, SR-14 would be a breath of
fresh air (from a Scirocco driver's perspective) as the Road/Driver
connection becomes a real bond.  But definitely  stop and take a break
at my place first.

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
   '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L