Beacon Rocc: scirocco.org PNW cruise Cincy weekend?

If I can get the damn thing out of the shop by then.  I owe a grand.  I feel
a sale coming on.  I am working a deal to sell my EMPEG units.  Hell I may
start selling guns.  LOL  Ok not really... but I have other things that may
be going up for sale.

Anyone want a server?  Dual P3 1Ghz's?  Not looking for much.

40gb Riocar Empeg?  $350  (www.riocar.org)

2nd Riocar Empeg with no sound output... $100 (a good display is worth that
much on ebay)

Saitek HOTAS X45 (Hands on Throttle and Stick) $40 Obo?  (great for flight
sims)

Playstation 2 with 40gb HD installed and software to download games and play
from HD.  Two controllers and about 12 games.  Also has network card and
wireless adapter to play online.  I just use it for a DVD player these
days.  (make an offer)

(PNW only)

Pelican Paddle Boat  (seats four-six people)  $150 obo
Two Teardrop rims... usual wear and tear.  (make offer)
16v Hatch (tornado red)  all pieces there... $50?  OBO?
Subwoofer enclosure with a pair of 12's  I am thinking RFosgate Punch's
$150  They hit really hard, but since Andrea drives that car she actually
USES the trunk and it pretty much fills it.  She doesn't like bass anyway.

Of course everything is open to negotiation.  Reply offlist not trying to
steal the thread.

Chris
I'll hit up Craigs List later.