Beacon Rocc: scirocco.org PNW cruise Cincy weekend?

That drive is awesome; the only bummer is that you can see it better from
the Oregon side.  They're both beautiful, but I've always thought the
Washington side (past Camas anyway)  was just a little prettier.

Name the time and the rendezvous point and I'm down like a CL working girl.