Another Nice Day

On 3/26/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> No, seriously, I only did one thing, The rest oif the day was about finding
> my tools after *someone* had thrown my garage into chaos. And that was very
> good chaos too I might add.

I can vouch for the fact that Cathy only did one thing - she took
pictures! :)  (ducking, weaving, running like h*ll)

And as it turns out, that's a good thing to have done...!  And as for
the chaos comment, well, I resemble that.  And you should see my shop,
it's still got about 6000lbs of partially disassembled vintage tractor
sitting in the middle of it.

> No, seriously, it was. Yeah, you'll see it, it's pretty wild. I guarantee
> it! (disclaimer: no pristine Scirocco parts were downgraded either)

I must concur, I haven't even seen the cosmetic mod yet, but it will be wild.

Wrenching for the c(KL)ause.... :)

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD mit ?berVerteilerpumpe
http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd