Another Nice Day

On 5:13 pm 03/26/07 "Drew Mac" <type53@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/26/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>
> >  No, seriously, I only did one thing, The rest oif the day was
> >  about finding my tools after *someone* had thrown my garage into
> >  chaos. And that was very good chaos too I might add.
>
> I can vouch for the fact that Cathy only did one thi.ng - she took
> pictures! :)  (ducking, weaving, running like h*ll)

You really have a death wish. Seems to me I did a few more things. Hair and
nails, maybe some makeup. And some beer wenching, that's important too. :)

> And as it turns out, that's a good thing to have done...!

No shit eh?

And as for
> the chaos comment, well, I resemble that.  And you should see my shop,
> it's still got about 6000lbs of partially disassembled vintage tractor
> sitting in the middle of it.

And whose fault is that?

> >  No, seriously, it was. Yeah, you'll see it, it's pretty wild. I
> >  guarantee it! (disclaimer: no pristine Scirocco parts were
> downgraded either)
>
> I must concur, I haven't even seen the cosmetic mod yet, but it will
> be wild.
>
> Wrenching for the c(KL)ause.... :)

Yep, it'll be wild. And maybe sitting here in my garage at the rate we're
going. But I'll be sure to take pictures to bring along. Seems I do that
well enough.

Cathy
Yeah, delete that counter, good plan.