Loving interaction with the 87 this morning

Well it started with me opening my mouth twice sunday.  I was saying
that it was great weather I might have to mow the yard next weekend,
and I was bitching at the 87 about her "battery issues" of late.

I flew to PA this morning (well it's evening and I am just now
arriving) so I go to put the suitcase in the trunk and it had dropped
to nearly freezing over the night.  I lifted the hatch and reached in
the trunk to move my hardhat out of the way and the @#$% hatch fell on
my head.  In normal temperatures it holds fine.  Not near freezing...
the part that hit me was actually the latch mech itself.  I bled and I
think I may have lost conscienceness (sp) because I sat there and
couldn't think for a minute.  It completely buckled my knees.

I think I may have a mild concussion and I have a goose egg on my head
the size of a golf ball (with a cut in the middle)

Ouch...
Chris