Another Nice Day

On 11:55 pm 03/25/07 Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>
> Mine wasn't a big
> >  list, but time
> >  consuming.
>
> Riiiiiiiight.

No, seriously, I only did one thing, The rest oif the day was about finding
my tools after *someone* had thrown my garage into chaos. And that was very
good chaos too I might add.

>  A cosmetic mod for my 79 ate the main  part of
> >  the day (prtty
> >  sure you'll notice it at Cincy),
>
> Cosmetic mod 'eh?  Ok.

No, seriously, it was. Yeah, you'll see it, it's pretty wild. I guarantee
it! (disclaimer: no pristine Scirocco parts were downgraded either)

> >  But yeah, overall
> >  I'd say it was a productive weekend.
>
> Amen.  When I *did* get to wrench on a Scirocco, I spent my
> time replacing the brake booster that was FULL of fluid on
> Deiter, along with a new master cylinder.  In other
> wrenching, the snows came off the Golf and there was plenty
> of annual inspection and avionics install work on the 172.

Glad you got that brake mess sorted out, sound like your "hunch" was a good
one. What were the symptoms besides vanishing fluid?
Cathy