Another Nice Day

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

Mine wasn't a big
> list, but time
> consuming.

Riiiiiiiight.

 A cosmetic mod for my 79 ate the main  part of
> the day (prtty
> sure you'll notice it at Cincy),

Cosmetic mod 'eh?  Ok.

> But yeah, overall
> I'd say it was a productive weekend.

Amen.  When I *did* get to wrench on a Scirocco, I spent my
time replacing the brake booster that was FULL of fluid on
Deiter, along with a new master cylinder.  In other
wrenching, the snows came off the Golf and there was plenty
of annual inspection and avionics install work on the 172.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/