Another Nice Day

Well there you go, that was a good list of things done. (where did you get
a rad comb? Seriously, I'd like one) Mine wasn't a big list, but time
consuming. A cosmetic mod for my 79 ate the main  part of the day (prtty
sure you'll notice it at Cincy), and even though it was a Sunday, I managed
to get a few cool obscure parts heading my way. Including some new centre
caps for my Borbets. I was short two. I still have a lot of stuff to do on
my car, but hopefully it'll get there. Time will tell eh? But yeah, overall
I'd say it was a productive weekend. Too muddy for Rocco driving though.
Cathy