Sunday fun

Went down to Burke, VA, today to play a round of disk golf with a
friend.  Considering I haven't thrown a disk since last Cincy nor
played disk golf since '05, I feel I did damn good.  Shot par.  :D

The reason for this seemingly off-topic post:  It was very crowded so
we grouped up with 4 other people for 12 holes.  They left and it was
Alex and me.  Next hole, we let a guy play through.  He was good and
he was fast.  Two holes later we come to the next tee and he's sitting
waiting for the slow people in front of him, so we finish the round
with him.  On the 16th or 17th hole, walking from the tee, he says:
"Are those Sciroccos on the back of your shirt?"  I'm wearing my
Outline MkI&II shirt (my current fav of the Scirocco clothing).  "Why,
yes they are.  And thank you for noticing."  We talk VWs for a few.
He was a Honda tuner ("Don't hate me, but...").  But AutoX not ricer.
Said he knew Sciroccos as when he lived in MI, he said he knew a guy
named "Phil something" who he said was first in his class in AutoX
with a Scirocco.

Thought I'd throw that out there.  Made me smile (him noticing the
shirt, the cars, and pronouncing it correctly).

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)