Calling all Transmission Experts!

O most holy all knowing gods of transmission rebuilds please give me some
advise on some final updates to my transmission

I want to replace the starter bushing but the Bentley doesn't explain how to
take it out and put the new one in.

I also want to replace the larger seal around the shaft and the smaller one
where the push rod slides in and out.  Again the Bentley does not explain or
show pictures on how to do these regular maintenance operations.

I have athese parts brand new but need some simple advise on how to put them
in.

Thanks,

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI